TM server down/struggling

Harry Wood
I'm currently visiting hospital with my wife not in a position to do anything, but getting panicked calls from people at a massive London mapping party because the task manager server is broken.

Can someone Ping dodobas on IRC to tackle this urgently?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Re: TM server down/struggling

Pete Masters

Thanks Harry... I'm at the mapping party, so if any admins need to get in touch, contact me directly by email...

Cheers,

Pete

On 15 May 2015 11:54, "Harry Wood" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm currently visiting hospital with my wife not in a position to do anything, but getting panicked calls from people at a massive London mapping party because the task manager server is broken.
>
> Can someone Ping dodobas on IRC to tackle this urgently?
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Re: TM server down/struggling

john whelan-2
Since OSM is up could you map by using the coordinates then pracelling up the area to the mappers but get them to sync often.  Not as nice as HOT but it might be possible to do some mapping.

Cheerio John

On 15 May 2015 at 07:01, Pete Masters <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Harry... I'm at the mapping party, so if any admins need to get in touch, contact me directly by email...

Cheers,

Pete

On 15 May 2015 11:54, "Harry Wood" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm currently visiting hospital with my wife not in a position to do anything, but getting panicked calls from people at a massive London mapping party because the task manager server is broken.
>
> Can someone Ping dodobas on IRC to tackle this urgently?
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Re: TM server down/struggling

pierzen
Good news

The Task Manager is back. Sorry for those trying to connect and more particularly for the Mapathons organized today.

We will have a close look at this and assure that the server can support this effort.

Cheers all.

Pierre

De : john whelan <[hidden email]>
À : Harry Wood <[hidden email]>