TRAPI server

Jeremy Adams
Hey all,

My TRAPI server suffered a drive failure this morning.  Unfortunately
it was in a RAID0 configuration and so I lost the whole array.

I'm grabbing the latest planet right now and will start the import as
soon as it's done, but it'll be a couple days before it's up to date
and back online.  Thankfully we still have two servers so clients
should still be able to get data.

Sorry for the outage,

Jeremy

Re: TRAPI server

spaetz
On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 11:12:25 -0500, Jeremy Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm grabbing the latest planet right now and will start the import as
> soon as it's done, but it'll be a couple days before it's up to date
> and back online.  Thankfully we still have two servers so clients
> should still be able to get data.
>
> Sorry for the outage,

THanks for letting us know.

Sebastian