TRAPI servers

Jeremy Adams
Hi all,

With the T@H server now being offline I'm wondering if it's still necessary to maintain my TRAPI server.  As many of you know, there were two servers in the load balancer that served requests from T@H clients.  One of those servers has been down for several days now and I'm not sure if it will be coming back or not.  I'd like to repurpose my server, as it's a fairly expensive piece and could be used for other projects.  However, if there is enough legitimate demand for it to stay online I can probably leave it running.

It appears that it's not being used much today, there are a few hits but they seem to be T@H clients still fetching data for some reason.  If I don't hear otherwise I'll be shutting the server down within the next week or so.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Re: TRAPI servers

Mathieu Arnold-2
+--On 1 mars 2012 10:37:02 -0500 Jeremy Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:
| With the T@H server now being offline I'm wondering if it's still
| necessary to maintain my TRAPI server.  As many of you know, there were
| two servers in the load balancer that served requests from T@H clients.
| One of those servers has been down for several days now and I'm not sure
| if it will be coming back or not.  I'd like to repurpose my server, as
| it's a fairly expensive piece and could be used for other projects.
| However, if there is enough legitimate demand for it to stay online I can
| probably leave it running.
|
| It appears that it's not being used much today, there are a few hits but
| they seem to be T@H clients still fetching data for some reason.  If I
| don't hear otherwise I'll be shutting the server down within the next week
| or so.

Ah, yes, I had not noticed mine was down, hum, the hard drive is full. I'm
not sure I'll be able to find enough space by removing bits of the system
to have it running again...

If it's not used any more, and if Jeremy shuts his down, I'll stop mine,
and the load balancer.

Mathieu Arnold