Tagging K of C

Dave Mansfield

Hello,

I added a K of C hall to the map. Looking at the Wiki I don’t see a good way to tag it. I now have it tagged as “Building=Yes” and “Name=Knights of Columbus”. Is there a better way to tag it?

Thanks

Dave

Re: Tagging K of C

James Umbanhowar-5
There is a not commonly used tag amenity=social_center

On Sat, 2014-11-29 at 12:38 -0500, Dave Mansfield wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I added a K of C hall to the map. Looking at the Wiki I don’t see a
> good way to tag it. I now have it tagged as “Building=Yes” and
> “Name=Knights of Columbus”. Is there a better way to tag it?
>

> Thanks
>
> Dave

Re: Tagging K of C

James Umbanhowar-5