Tagging of amenity=kindergarten operated by charitable operators and organisations

Tagging of amenity=kindergarten operated by charitable operators and organisations – Hello, the proper tagging of kindergarten grounds in Germany really makes me think. The problem: We have a lot of operators that are independe...
Am Mo., 7. Jan. 2019 um 16:55 Uhr schrieb Konrad Lischka < klischka@...>: > operator:type=charitable > organisation=[organisation...
if it is a religion related operator, I usually also add religion and > denomination tags, i.e. in your Caritas example it would be > reli...
On 07.01.2019 19:08, Volker Schmidt wrote: > if it is a religion related operator, I usually also add religion and denomination tags, i.e. ...
On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 at 22:14, Tom Pfeifer <t.pfeifer@...> wrote: > > I have never considered the 'religion' tag as an access tag. T...
“You may find that a Mosque may not be happy if a non-Muslim walks in” I’m not aware of any mosques that prohibit non-Muslims, outside of the h...
Jan 7, 2019, 11:58 PM by joseph.eisenberg@...: > “You may find that a Mosque may not be happy if a non-Muslim walks in” > > I’m not ...
sent from a phone > On 9. Jan 2019, at 19:11, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz@...> wrote: > > I started discussion how to tag thi...
Most mosques here in Indonesia have a separate men and women’s section. (Actually the churches do too!) On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 9:41 AM Martin K...
On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 at 18:13, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz@...> wrote: > Jan 7, 2019, 11:58 PM by joseph.eisenberg@...: > &g...
On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 5:59 PM Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg@...> wrote: > > “You may find that a Mosque may not be happy if a no...
On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 at 09:53, Kevin Kenny <kevin.b.kenny@...> wrote: > On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 5:59 PM Joseph Eisenberg > These rura...
Personnaly I don't think I would map umbrella organisations... I would put operator and operator:wikidata and let Wikidata update partnerships bet...
While I was first thinking of brand like Warin, I think this is the better solution. Just as, we do not map the share holders of companies (even w...
Am Mi., 9. Jan. 2019 um 05:17 Uhr schrieb Marc Gemis <marc.gemis@...>: > While I was first thinking of brand like Warin, I think this ...
I was referring to the 'organisation'. On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 2:40 PM Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist@...> wrote: > > > > Am ...
sent from a phone > On 7. Jan 2019, at 19:08, Volker Schmidt <voschix@...> wrote: > > Are these "access" tags, in the...
On 08/01/19 02:53, Konrad Lischka wrote: > Hello, > > the proper tagging of kindergarten grounds in Germany really makes me > thi...
On 07.01.2019 16:53, Konrad Lischka wrote: > My solution would be: > amenity=kindergarten > operator=[Name of theregistered association]...