Taginfo ( Africa, Central-America, Antarctica) - public testing ( for 2 weeks )

Taginfo ( Africa, Central-America, Antarctica) - public testing ( for 2 weeks )

Imre Samu
I am testing dockerized small  "taginfo" instances ~ 120 country
"Taginfo is a system for finding and aggregating information about OSM tags and making it browsable and searchable. It was created by Jochen Topf."

You can reach my testing site here: http://taginfo-dev.opengeodata.hu/
 for the next 2 weeks( after I will shut down )

About ~ 100 testing areas, some examples:

daily refreshed: Africa,Central-America,Antarctica

I am also looking hosting/dev sponsors.

After 2 weeks - you can reach the latest info in the source code
repo : https://github.com/taginfo/dockerized-taginfo   ( issues, config problems - Welcome! )

Regards,
 Imre