[Talk-it-sicilia] OSM at Open Government Partnership Summit

[Talk-it-sicilia] OSM at Open Government Partnership Summit

alyssa wright
Hi all,

So next week the Open Government Partnership Summit starts and group of us from the OpenStreetMap community will be in attendance to help forward open geo to an international audience committed to open data. I'm writing to see if others from your own community will be in attendance? We would very much enjoy connecting with them to build further visibility and momentum for the work we are all care about

If you or someone you know is going to the Summit please reach out to me (email above!). And follow us on twitter for all the geo summit excitement. #ogpmapping

Best,
Alyssa

PS Sorry for the cross posting - just hoping to get the geo word out! 😊

Re: [Talk-it-sicilia] OSM at Open Government Partnership Summit

dieterdreist
Per chi non legge talk@osm segnalo questa risposta di Frederik Ramm sulla lista internazionale: https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2015-October/074582.html
Non farei passare un messaggio come quello di Alyssa su una lista regionale, perché non ha alcun legame con i temi regionali.

Ciao,