Telephone poles and lines?

Telephone poles and lines? – I recently checked the wiki and taginfo, and was surprised that there does not seem to be a preferred way to tag telephone poles, in contrast to p...
Around me, the 'poles' carry; power, cable internet, cable TV (some times the cable carries both TV and internet combined) and telephone. The...
On Mon, 2019-05-27 at 08:48 +1000, Warin wrote: > Around me, the 'poles' carry; > > power, > > cable internet, > > cable T...
Hi all Le lun. 27 mai 2019 à 14:55, Philip Barnes <phil@...> a écrit : > Generally poles exist in areas built before electricity or...
> I would be in favour of man_made=utility_pole or any other domain agnostic tag But as the refinement of power=pole/tower was denied a few y...
Le mar. 28 mai 2019 à 09:32, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg@...> a écrit : > > I would be in favour of man_made=utility_pole o...
My own take is that it is a 'mixed use utility pole' without regard to which utilities are using it. You could potentially then apply tags to de...
Nita Rae, Do you know of any utility poles, telephone poles or other poles carrying communications cables that have been mapped in your area? How...
The few poles that have been mapped in my area (rural farming countryside) are the large cross-country grid feeders (generally 100Kv and up) and ...
On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 10:30 AM Nita Rae Sanders <cosmicrae@...> wrote: > The few poles that have been mapped in my area (rural farming ...
Are these pole currently mapped with power=pole? On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 7:50 AM Warin <61sundowner@...> wrote: > Around me, the 'p...
I don't know. There are a few other things to map of more use than the local poles, sorry. But i wanted to point out that poles are frequently ...