Thank You for the Operation Cowboy mappers

Thank You for the Operation Cowboy mappers

Martijn van Exel-3
Hi folks,

I put together this short Thank You video for  all who took part in
Operation Cowboy around the world.
Because this is a thank you on behalf of the US community, I thought
I'd show it to you first before I post it on Talk and on osm.us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yvj-UyZbeY

Let me know what you think.

Martijn van Exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com/
http://openstreetmap.us/

!i!

Re: Thank You for the Operation Cowboy mappers

!i!
Am 30.11.2012 02:30, schrieb Martijn van Exel:

> Hi folks,
>
> I put together this short Thank You video for  all who took part in
> Operation Cowboy around the world.
> Because this is a thank you on behalf of the US community, I thought
> I'd show it to you first before I post it on Talk and on osm.us.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yvj-UyZbeY
>
> Let me know what you think.

It's great and obviusly you have more artistic skills than me, for OSM
grafities ;)

Thanks Martijn!
Matthias