The release? ... Krank

Jesse Eichar-3
So my schedule has really been thrown off.  I've come down with a really bad
cold and have been in bed for the last couple days and as a result have been
completely unable to do any work.  I'm just quickly writing this message so
everyone knows that I am still alive ;-)  I'm starting to feel a bit better so
hopefully I'll be able to do a bit of work soon.  I'll try to get online
tomorrow again for at least a little while.

Cheers,

Jesse

Re: The release? ... Krank

Jody Garnett
Or you could enjoy your holiday :-) Relax Jesse we will all be here when
you get back.
I am keeping tabs on uDig trunk and all seems well thus far.

Cheers,
Jody