Train and bus routes for PTv2

While some are concentrating on admin boundaries there are other things
that can be done.

One of which are public transport bus and train routes that are tagged
as public_transport version 2 but are broken.

These can be found using OSMinspector

https://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=pubtrans_routes&lon=144.76345&lat=-37.91808&zoom=9&overlays=ptv2_routes_,ptv2_routes_valid,ptv2_routes_invalid,ptv2_error_,ptv2_error_ways,ptv2_error_nodes

The correct format is stops at the top, in sequential order from start
to finish, followed by the ways again in sequential order from start to
finish with no gaps.

I made a diary entry with a few more details, so others can comment on
it and so I can find the $^&^*% thing easily.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Warin61/diary/45106

If anything on the diary entry is unclear let me know.