Translation in Italian of the general manual

Translation in Italian of the general manual

Giovanni Virdis

Hi,

If you are interested I have translate the manual Kosmo_Desktop_manual_General in Italian

Regards

Giovanni

Re: Translation in Italian of the general manual

Sergio Baños Calvo
Giovanni Virdis escribió:

> Hi,
>

> If you are interested I have translate the manual
> Kosmo_Desktop_manual_General in Italian
>

> Regards
>

> Giovanni

Good morning Giovanni.

Thanks in advance for your work. You can send it to me directly and I'll
public it in the Kosmo project web page.

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]