Quantcast

UDIG Geotools OSGI bundle - Where can I find it

UDIG Geotools OSGI bundle - Where can I find it

Frank-4
Hello everybody,

thanks for accepting my first newbie question:

We are trying to reference Geotools within a OSGI container, but have very little luck. Classloading problems etc...

    Jody Garnett mentioned that there is a UDIG Geotools Osgi bundle, but I cannot find it. We would need version 8.x

Would anybody mind sending me a link ?

Thanks a lot
Frank