UJEM (Unidentified JOSM Error Message)

voschix
Help!
Since about three or four days I get this UJEM with every moving/zooming-in/zooming-out of the map window:
"Error retrieving Cluster(s)
Would you like to suppress further notifications"
Someone else's seen it?
I have an up-to-date josm-tested.jar on Windows 10.

I am asking first here, in case someone else has already seen this, before staring to disable the plugins one-by-one to find out which component of JOSM is causing this.

Thanks in advance

Volker

Re: UJEM (Unidentified JOSM Error Message)

Nelson A. de Oliveira
On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 12:12 PM Volker Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> "Error retrieving Cluster(s)
> Would you like to suppress further notifications"

This string does not seem to be present in JOSM or any of its plugins.

Re: UJEM (Unidentified JOSM Error Message)

Andy Townsend
On 18/12/2018 16:25, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 12:12 PM Volker Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> "Error retrieving Cluster(s)
>> Would you like to suppress further notifications"
> This string does not seem to be present in JOSM or any of its plugins.

It's not an operating system error saying that a physical bit of disk is
unreadable is it?  I'd be tempted to check there first.

Best Regards,

Andy

Re: UJEM (Unidentified JOSM Error Message)

Martijn van Exel-3
Hi Volker.

This has to do with the new version of the OpenStreetCam plugin. It clusters detected signs but must have some trouble retrieving them from the OpenStreetCam API. There is a blog post on this new functionality as well if you are interested[1]

I filed a bug[2].

Thanks,