Udig v1.4.0b and Teradata

teresat

I’m trying to connect to Teradata.  I’ve installed the Teradata plugin.

Udig recognizes the Host, User Name and Password on the “Connect to a Teradata database” page, but when I click in <next>, I get the message “You do not have permissions to access the list of all databases, Please enter the database to connect to”.  I entered the database name in the “Database” field on the screenn, but Udig doesn’t connect to Teradata.  It just stays on the same page.

Am I missing anything with  my Udig setup?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

thanks