Unverfied Edits, Reverting Tags

Tagging mailing list
DWG and the foundation, are not in the verification and editing business, so who is ?, under penalty of banning.

Re: Unverfied Edits, Reverting Tags

Hartmut Holzgraefe-2
On 2020-10-12 15:51, 80hnhtv4agou--- via Tagging wrote:
> DWG and the foundation, are not in the verification and editing
> business, so who is ?, under penalty of banning.

context?

--
hartmut

Re: Unverfied Edits, Reverting Tags

Clay Smalley
On 2020-10-12 15:51, 80hnhtv4agou--- via Tagging wrote:
> DWG and the foundation, are not in the verification and editing
> business, so who is ?, under penalty of banning.

context?

He got banned for being a dick: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/3979

He's probably just complaining that I'm reverting his edits for a second time. It's getting old.

-Clay

Re: Unverfied Edits, Reverting Tags

joost
Clay,

While I do agree that this person seems to be more interested in "proving to the world that they are right" than in actually productively working towards a solution, I do not think this kind of language is welcome in this forum. OpenStreetMap should be better than that. Consider that people from quite different backgrounds than your own will be able to read this for years to come - and it might weigh in to their decision whether or not to participate.

Best,
Joost

On 2020-10-12 15:51, 80hnhtv4agou--- via Tagging wrote:
> DWG and the foundation, are not in the verification and editing
> business, so who is ?, under penalty of banning.

context?

He got banned for being a dick: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/3979

He's probably just complaining that I'm reverting his edits for a second time. It's getting old.

-Clay

Joost Schouppe