Upcoming RGSG/OpenStreetMap mapping event

Upcoming RGSG/OpenStreetMap mapping event

David Dean
Hi everyone,

(If you don't want me to send these emails to you, please let me know and I'll stop)

As a follow up to our earlier successful RGSQ Mapping Days event (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Brisbane/Mapping_Parties/2017-06_RGSQ_Mapping_Days), we are having a short, casual, one-day follow up event at Nundah in associate with the RGSQ's Nundah Map Group.

This will be on Friday 4th August from around 10-16:30, and further details are available on the OSM wiki at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Brisbane/Events/2017-08-04_Nundah_Mapping_Party.

Please feel free to follow that link for more details, and please let me know within the next two weeks if you wish to attend. The location is still TBA, but will be in the Nundah area, probably at the BCC Nundah Library.

I apologise for this event being on a weekday. If you cannot attend, please wait for the next one, which will hopefully be at a slightly more work-friendly time!

Thanks, and Happy Mapping!

- David

Adelaide Mapping Event

Alex Sims
Dear David,

Please keep sending the emails.

Adelaide desperately needs a mapping session/meetup, so here goes

This has been suggested in the Grange/Henley Beach area to support tourism.

I’m thinking Saturday 26th August or Saturday 23rd September, meet at 2pm finish at 4pm, need suggestion for a venue that would accomodate non-mapping partners etc. Assume that everyone brings their own mapping gear and internet.

Alex

On 14 Jul 2017, at 10:38 am, David Dean <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Re: Adelaide Mapping Event

philip-2

Hi Alex,

I’m from Maptime Melbourne, we have found that using library meeting rooms has been good. They tend to have decent wifi and plenty of space for people to sit.

We have a Slack channel with the Maptime Sydney people (and David!). I’ve sent you an invitation to join via email if you’re interested.

Philip

Sent from Mail for Windows 10