Update: GPS wiki documentation

Rob Nickerson
Hi All,

Thanks for the support last month regarding the wiki pages on GPS devices. After a couple weeks break, I have now had some time to start rolling out some of the changes. Hopefully you will agree that they are beneficial improvements:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Recording_GPS_tracks

I still have some work to do on creating the "Accuracy" page (I'll lift some text from the German language page), but if someone wants to help with the "Edit" page then feel free to jump in (I don't think I have the appetite for taking this on).

Regards,
Rob