Upload GPX broken?

Adam Bower
Hi,

I just went to upload a new gpx and it appears that the "upload GPX"
part of the site is broken? (I had someone else test it, and they
confirmed a problem too). Or is it down for some kind of maintenance?

Being kind of new to actually using the mapping stuff is there any
kind of status page for Openstreetmap?

Thanks
Adam
--
jabberid = [hidden email]
AFFS || http://www.affs.org.uk/ || Not a filesystem

Re: Upload GPX broken?

Steve Coast
> Hi,
>
> I just went to upload a new gpx and it appears that the "upload GPX"
> part of the site is broken? (I had someone else test it, and they
> confirmed a problem too). Or is it down for some kind of maintenance?
>
> Being kind of new to actually using the mapping stuff is there any
> kind of status page for Openstreetmap?

Some server upgrades have made things segfault, I'm looking at it.

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.asklater.com/steve/

Re: Upload GPX broken?

Nick Whitelegg-2
>[segfault]

I guess what I'm observing is down to the same problem?

If I try

http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.2/map?bbox=-1,51,0,52

it prompts me for a login but then doesn't deliver any response, even a blank page.

Thanks,
Nick

Re: Upload GPX broken?

Steve Coast
Upgrading debian has introduced random segfaults in either apache2,
mod_ruby, ruby or eruby. I'm trying to downgrade but it's not the
easiest thing in the world.