Urban Data Hack, London, Feb 15th/16th

Dan S
Hi all -

Urban Data Hack, London, Feb 15th/16th, possibly interesting to people here:
http://urbandatahack.com/
They have some specific datasets to work with, not osm but geo.

(Is it appropriate to post this kind of thing on talk-gb ? I'm not
associated with the event, but just wondering if this kind of thing is
interest to this list.)

Best
Dan

Re: Urban Data Hack, London, Feb 15th/16th

Robert Scott
On Wednesday 12 February 2014, Dan S wrote:
> (Is it appropriate to post this kind of thing on talk-gb ? I'm not
> associated with the event, but just wondering if this kind of thing is
> interest to this list.)

I would say absolutely.

robert.