Using TMS imagery in 2571 and 2572

john whelan-2
These are both high priority projects but Bing coverage is not as good as it could be.

I know how to use it in JOSM but could someone add a pointer to how to use it in iD and perhaps even in simple steps for JOSM?

I think it is possible to set the project up so it loads TMS imagery automatically but I
suspect for these projects this may not happen.

Thanks John

Re: Using TMS imagery in 2571 and 2572

Donal Hunt
In ID, you can click on the layer icon and then enter the following as a custom layer:

Note: copy the text (not the URL) because the '{' and '}' will be escaped. Also, ID assumes the zoom field is specified as {zoom}, not {z}.

Hope that helps...  (and yes! Any time I've seem custom imagery, it's been loaded as part of the project. you may also need to factor in alignment issues).

d.