VMap0 files

Christopher Schmidt-2
Apparently rendering tiles needs files only available if you have a dev
account. How do I go about getting one of those?

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta

Re: VMap0 files

Nick Whitelegg
On Sunday 26 Nov 2006 05:27, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> Apparently rendering tiles needs files only available if you have a dev
> account. How do I go about getting one of those?

Christopher,

You need to contact Steve or Nick Hill for a dev account.

Nick

Re: VMap0 files

John McKerrell
Not absolutely required though, I got them with:

wget -r -l 1  http://artem.dev.openstreetmap.org/vmap0
mv artem.dev.openstreetmap.org/vmap0/ .
rm -rf artem.dev.openstreetmap.org
rm vmap0/index.html*

John

On 26 Nov 2006, at 09:00, Nick Whitelegg wrote:

> On Sunday 26 Nov 2006 05:27, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
>> Apparently rendering tiles needs files only available if you have
>> a dev
>> account. How do I go about getting one of those?
>>

> Christopher,
>
> You need to contact Steve or Nick Hill for a dev account.
>
> Nick

Re: VMap0 files

Christopher Schmidt-2
On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 11:07:04AM +0000, John McKerrell wrote:
> Not absolutely required though, I got them with:
>
> wget -r -l 1  http://artem.dev.openstreetmap.org/vmap0
> mv artem.dev.openstreetmap.org/vmap0/ .
> rm -rf artem.dev.openstreetmap.org
> rm vmap0/index.html*

Yep, sxpert pointed this out to me last night, thanks to both of you.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta