Very cool NSW transport real time map

Dion Moult
Just thought I'd share this very cool real time map of transport in NSW that I found online - don't know who is behind it but it's awesome! And yes, it has OSM as a background.

https://www.bgtdevhub.com/TfNSW/index.html

Dion Moult

Re: Very cool NSW transport real time map

Ewen Hill
That is a superb find Dion and would be useful not as a one off city app but for the whole of Australasia as an app so we are not re-inventing this for each state and territory.

Well worth a Georabble discussion on how this was made.

Ewen

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 12:07, Dion Moult <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just thought I'd share this very cool real time map of transport in NSW that I found online - don't know who is behind it but it's awesome! And yes, it has OSM as a background.

https://www.bgtdevhub.com/TfNSW/index.html

Dion Moult

Warm Regards

Ewen Hill
Internet Development Australia

Re: Very cool NSW transport real time map

Alex (Maxious) Sadleir

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 12:07 PM Dion Moult <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just thought I'd share this very cool real time map of transport in NSW that I found online - don't know who is behind it but it's awesome! And yes, it has OSM as a background.

https://www.bgtdevhub.com/TfNSW/index.html

Dion Moult

Re: Very cool NSW transport real time map

Arthur Geeson

Hi all,

Not so different to the MarineTraffic.com map of the world.

Arthur