Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

hbogner-2
Hi all

Is there a way to delete buildings created by specific user?

Some users already complained about
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Venko to me for inaccurate mapping
and imaginary mapping. They wrote to him, but he didn't reply or stop.

Here is an example on which I just stumbled:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/45.52874/15.48285&layers=N

He copy/pasted one building all over the place.

I tried to revert the changeset, but there are too many conflicts.

Any suggestions how to fix this mess?

regards, Hrvoje

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

stevea
Hello Hrvoje:

You might try an Overpass Turbo query (using its QL) with a geographic restriction plus a specific user.

Try this:

https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/KzG

and click the Run button (upper left).

This will return about 30 megabytes of data (LARGE!) so click the "Continue anyway" button.  Once complete, export the data (Export button), saving as "raw OSM" and then open that (export.osm in your Download folder) with JOSM.  You might further search for "building:yes" in JOSM or you might tweak the OT QL a bit.

The query will likely need tweaking (for example, you can use a bbox derived from "the zoomed extent of the map now" instead of the geocodeArea directive), but that should get you started.  OT QL isn't hard, but it can take a few stumbles of getting it wrong before you get the query which is finally right.  It's OK to experiment a bit.

It looks like it's a pretty large (ahem) mess to clean up; good luck.  Please be careful not to delete data which might actually be real (good data).  For example, you might add a satellite imagery layer to your JOSM session, so you can see what's "really" there (compared to OSM data).

SteveA
California
<remainder deleted for brevity>

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

john whelan-2
Your concern is?  If I look in JOSM at the link you supplied the buildings are approximately the right size and where buildings are in the imagery.

Their orientation could be better.

However they aren't duplicates, and compared to many buildings mapped they're almost reasonable and the mapper isn't that inexperienced.

If you're local fine raise the issue but otherwise I'm not seeing a major problem, still having said that I do understand some people do have concerns about mapping buildings and importing them.

You can use JOSM to pick them out and correct them by the way.  If you download the country off line then split it up into chunks JOSM works quite well.  Cleaning up buildings is quite a chunk of work by the way.

Cheerio John

On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 at 15:07, hbogner <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all

Is there a way to delete buildings created by specific user?

Some users already complained about
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Venko to me for inaccurate mapping
and imaginary mapping. They wrote to him, but he didn't reply or stop.

Here is an example on which I just stumbled:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/45.52874/15.48285&layers=N

He copy/pasted one building all over the place.

I tried to revert the changeset, but there are too many conflicts.

Any suggestions how to fix this mess?

regards, Hrvoje

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

stevea
I agree with John that what looks "mostly" (largely? — the dataset is large and I certainly didn't examine every building in a few minutes) wrong here is that there ARE buildings where satellite imagery shows that there ARE buildings, however they are "skewed" improperly with improper rotation orientation.

That's not a terrible error, and yes, correcting those would be a great deal of effort with relatively small benefit in correctness for the map (in my opinion).  However, "better is better," so spend your time accordingly.

SteveA
California

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

Bryan Housel-2
hbonger, your comment here is not very nice.

Reviewing their edits on OSMCha, most of their edits don’t look too bad

Maybe you should try being nicer to them and they might care about the map more.  Comments like yours ripple outwards and affect the rest of the OSM project negatively.. Calling some’s edit “bullshit” is not going to get them to draw better buildings.

Just saying - be nicer, thanks.
Bryan

On Jul 8, 2019, at 2:57 PM, hbogner <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all

Is there a way to delete buildings created by specific user?

Some users already complained about https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Venko to me for inaccurate mapping and imaginary mapping. They wrote to him, but he didn't reply or stop.

Here is an example on which I just stumbled:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/45.52874/15.48285&layers=N

He copy/pasted one building all over the place.

I tried to revert the changeset, but there are too many conflicts.

Any suggestions how to fix this mess?

regards, Hrvoje

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

hbogner-2
My comment was not nice because I snapped after seeing what he/she did.

As a schooled surveyor that kind of neglect and false data is hurting me
and I have the right to be angry. Maybe to harsh language but that data
is false data.

Only one building on this map is not the same as the others:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3u6tow5qbc7jna/osm-Venko.png
They are copy/pasted all over the map.

This is not the first complaint I got about him/her from Croatian community.

Croatian community does not like false data being entered just to fill
the map.

On 08. 07. 2019. 21:36, Bryan Housel wrote:

> hbonger, your comment here is not very nice.
>
> Reviewing their edits on OSMCha, most of their edits don’t look too bad
> https://osmcha.mapbox.com/changesets/69561377?filters=%7B%22users%22%3A%5B%7B%22label%22%3A%22Venko%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22Venko%22%7D%5D%2C%22date__gte%22%3A%5B%7B%22label%22%3A%22%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22%22%7D%5D%7D
> <https://osmcha.mapbox.com/changesets/69561377?filters={"users":[{"label":"Venko","value":"Venko"}],"date__gte":[{"label":"","value":""}]}>
>
> Maybe you should try being nicer to them and they might care about the
> map more.  Comments like yours ripple outwards and affect the rest of
> the OSM project negatively.. Calling some’s edit “bullshit” is not going
> to get them to draw better buildings.
>
> Just saying - be nicer, thanks.
> Bryan
>

>> On Jul 8, 2019, at 2:57 PM, hbogner <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Is there a way to delete buildings created by specific user?
>>
>> Some users already complained about
>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Venko to me for inaccurate mapping
>> and imaginary mapping. They wrote to him, but he didn't reply or stop.
>>
>> Here is an example on which I just stumbled:
>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/45.52874/15.48285&layers=N
>>
>> He copy/pasted one building all over the place.
>>
>> I tried to revert the changeset, but there are too many conflicts.
>>
>> Any suggestions how to fix this mess?
>>
>> regards, Hrvoje

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

hbogner-2
Are you sure? Right size as the buildings? Take another look.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ys12pizpsvfs9f/osm-Venko2.png

Orientation of all buildings is the same.
Size of all buildings is the same.
They are all teh same building copy/pasted all over the place.

Yes I'm local from Croatia, and as I stated on another rely this is not
the first complaint I got from Croatian community about this user doing
weird mapping.

On 08. 07. 2019. 21:28, john whelan wrote:

> Your concern is?  If I look in JOSM at the link you supplied the
> buildings are approximately the right size and where buildings are in
> the imagery.
>
> Their orientation could be better.
>
> However they aren't duplicates, and compared to many buildings mapped
> they're almost reasonable and the mapper isn't that inexperienced.
>
> If you're local fine raise the issue but otherwise I'm not seeing a
> major problem, still having said that I do understand some people do
> have concerns about mapping buildings and importing them.
>
> You can use JOSM to pick them out and correct them by the way.  If you
> download the country off line then split it up into chunks JOSM works
> quite well.  Cleaning up buildings is quite a chunk of work by the way.
>
> Cheerio John
>

> On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 at 15:07, hbogner <[hidden email]
> <mailto:hbogner%[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all
>
>     Is there a way to delete buildings created by specific user?
>
>     Some users already complained about
>     https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Venko to me for inaccurate mapping
>     and imaginary mapping. They wrote to him, but he didn't reply or stop.
>
>     Here is an example on which I just stumbled:
>     https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/45.52874/15.48285&layers=N
>
>     He copy/pasted one building all over the place.
>
>     I tried to revert the changeset, but there are too many conflicts.
>
>     Any suggestions how to fix this mess?
>
>     regards, Hrvoje

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

Andreas Vilén
I looked at the picture provided and it’s really not acceptable mapping imo. If the user can’t be arsed to draw the proper outlines, it’s better to just copy and paste a building node. I would be pretty pissed if someone did this were I map as the cleanup takes longer than mapping it from scratch.

It wouldn’t be acceptable with random rectangle parks or farmlands all over the place either.

/avid buiding mapper Grillo

Skickat från min iPhone

> 8 juli 2019 kl. 22:02 skrev hbogner <[hidden email]>:
>
> Are you sure? Right size as the buildings? Take another look.
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ys12pizpsvfs9f/osm-Venko2.png
>
> Orientation of all buildings is the same.
> Size of all buildings is the same.
> They are all teh same building copy/pasted all over the place.
>
> Yes I'm local from Croatia, and as I stated on another rely this is not the first complaint I got from Croatian community about this user doing weird mapping.
>

>> On 08. 07. 2019. 21:28, john whelan wrote:
>> Your concern is?  If I look in JOSM at the link you supplied the buildings are approximately the right size and where buildings are in the imagery.
>> Their orientation could be better.
>> However they aren't duplicates, and compared to many buildings mapped they're almost reasonable and the mapper isn't that inexperienced.
>> If you're local fine raise the issue but otherwise I'm not seeing a major problem, still having said that I do understand some people do have concerns about mapping buildings and importing them.
>> You can use JOSM to pick them out and correct them by the way.  If you download the country off line then split it up into chunks JOSM works quite well.  Cleaning up buildings is quite a chunk of work by the way.
>> Cheerio John
>> On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 at 15:07, hbogner <[hidden email] <mailto:hbogner%[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>    Hi all
>>    Is there a way to delete buildings created by specific user?
>>    Some users already complained about
>>    https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Venko to me for inaccurate mapping
>>    and imaginary mapping. They wrote to him, but he didn't reply or stop.
>>    Here is an example on which I just stumbled:
>>    https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/45.52874/15.48285&layers=N
>>    He copy/pasted one building all over the place.
>>    I tried to revert the changeset, but there are too many conflicts.
>>    Any suggestions how to fix this mess?
>>    regards, Hrvoje

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

Blake Girardot
You could convert them all to centroids, points are a valid and
correct building mapping object type as well.

That would retain the key information, the location of the building,
not destroy his work and you end up with a correct map. (at least as
correct as satellite imagery and/or hand held gps points can generate)

I would try replace geometry as well to retain the history.

Cheers,
Blake

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 4:06 PM hbogner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Are you sure? Right size as the buildings? Take another look.
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ys12pizpsvfs9f/osm-Venko2.png
>
> Orientation of all buildings is the same.
> Size of all buildings is the same.
> They are all teh same building copy/pasted all over the place.
>
> Yes I'm local from Croatia, and as I stated on another rely this is not
> the first complaint I got from Croatian community about this user doing
> weird mapping.
>

> On 08. 07. 2019. 21:28, john whelan wrote:
> > Your concern is?  If I look in JOSM at the link you supplied the
> > buildings are approximately the right size and where buildings are in
> > the imagery.
> >
> > Their orientation could be better.
> >
> > However they aren't duplicates, and compared to many buildings mapped
> > they're almost reasonable and the mapper isn't that inexperienced.
> >
> > If you're local fine raise the issue but otherwise I'm not seeing a
> > major problem, still having said that I do understand some people do
> > have concerns about mapping buildings and importing them.
> >
> > You can use JOSM to pick them out and correct them by the way.  If you
> > download the country off line then split it up into chunks JOSM works
> > quite well.  Cleaning up buildings is quite a chunk of work by the way.
> >
> > Cheerio John
> >

> > On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 at 15:07, hbogner <[hidden email]
> > <mailto:hbogner%[hidden email]>> wrote:
> >
> >     Hi all
> >
> >     Is there a way to delete buildings created by specific user?
> >
> >     Some users already complained about
> >     https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Venko to me for inaccurate mapping
> >     and imaginary mapping. They wrote to him, but he didn't reply or stop.
> >
> >     Here is an example on which I just stumbled:
> >     https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/45.52874/15.48285&layers=N
> >
> >     He copy/pasted one building all over the place.
> >
> >     I tried to revert the changeset, but there are too many conflicts.
> >
> >     Any suggestions how to fix this mess?
> >
> >     regards, Hrvoje

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

stevea
Excellent suggestions, Blake!
SteveA

> On Jul 8, 2019, at 1:25 PM, Blake Girardot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> You could convert them all to centroids, points are a valid and
> correct building mapping object type as well.
>
> That would retain the key information, the location of the building,
> not destroy his work and you end up with a correct map. (at least as
> correct as satellite imagery and/or hand held gps points can generate)
>
> I would try replace geometry as well to retain the history.
>
> Cheers,
> Blake

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

General Discussion mailing list
This link let extract object edited by this user in the area the day of this changeset.

This shows that builidngs position correspond to presence of buildings but that geometry do not correspond to what we observe on the imagery,.  We see that buildings are aligned in parallel with no correspondance to the geometry observed.

Pierre

Le lundi 8 juillet 2019 15 h 57 min 47 s UTC−4, hbogner <[hidden email]> a écrit :

My comment was not nice because I snapped after seeing what he/she did.

As a schooled surveyor that kind of neglect and false data is hurting me
and I have the right to be angry. Maybe to harsh language but that data
is false data.

Only one building on this map is not the same as the others:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3u6tow5qbc7jna/osm-Venko.png
They are copy/pasted all over the map.

This is not the first complaint I got about him/her from Croatian community.

Croatian community does not like false data being entered just to fill
the map.

On 08. 07. 2019. 21:36, Bryan Housel wrote:

> hbonger, your comment here is not very nice.
>
> Reviewing their edits on OSMCha, most of their edits don’t look too bad
> https://osmcha.mapbox.com/changesets/69561377?filters=%7B%22users%22%3A%5B%7B%22label%22%3A%22Venko%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22Venko%22%7D%5D%2C%22date__gte%22%3A%5B%7B%22label%22%3A%22%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22%22%7D%5D%7D
> <https://osmcha.mapbox.com/changesets/69561377?filters={"users":[{"label":"Venko","value":"Venko"}],"date__gte":[{"label":"","value":""}]}>
>
> Maybe you should try being nicer to them and they might care about the
> map more.  Comments like yours ripple outwards and affect the rest of
> the OSM project negatively.. Calling some’s edit “bullshit” is not going
> to get them to draw better buildings.
>
> Just saying - be nicer, thanks.
> Bryan
>

>> On Jul 8, 2019, at 2:57 PM, hbogner <hbogner+[hidden email]
>> <mailto:hbogner+[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Is there a way to delete buildings created by specific user?
>>
>> Some users already complained about
>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Venko to me for inaccurate mapping
>> and imaginary mapping. They wrote to him, but he didn't reply or stop.
>>
>> Here is an example on which I just stumbled:
>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/45.52874/15.48285&layers=N
>>
>> He copy/pasted one building all over the place.
>>
>> I tried to revert the changeset, but there are too many conflicts.
>>
>> Any suggestions how to fix this mess?
>>
>> regards, Hrvoje

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

john whelan-2
Different people have different standards.  Normally in OpenStreetMap we don't consider data consumers but they do exist.

In Canada for example there are different levels of government and government agencies who would like to see buildings in Canada.  They are available in different formats from a number of sources in Open Data format with the correct licensing.  However combining them with other sources means it is more convenient for many to use OSM.

We have had people complain that buildings have been mapped with too much detail.  I'm probably guilty of using the JOSM buildings_tool to simplify buildings and not include the bumps for garages when mapping in Canada.  Talking to the government agencies and most would be delighted with the level of detail and accuracy you've identified rather than have nothing.

In Africa where I also map these would be considered to be more than acceptable compared to many buildings that are mapped there.

If you zap them what's left and is it better to have nothing than building outline that is approximately correct?

Cheerio John

On Jul 8, 2019, at 2:57 PM, hbogner <[hidden email] [hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all

Is there a way to delete buildings created by specific user?

Some users already complained about https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Venko to me for inaccurate mapping and imaginary mapping. They wrote to him, but he didn't reply or stop.

Here is an example on which I just stumbled:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/45.52874/15.48285&layers=N

He copy/pasted one building all over the place.

I tried to revert the changeset, but there are too many conflicts.

Any suggestions how to fix this mess?

regards, Hrvoje

Sent from Postbox

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

> On 8. Jul 2019, at 22:24, Andreas Vilén <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I looked at the picture provided and it’s really not acceptable mapping imo. If the user can’t be arsed to draw the proper outlines, it’s better to just copy and paste a building node. I would be pretty pissed if someone did this were I map as the cleanup takes longer than mapping it from scratch

I agree, this isn’t acceptable mapping. For some usecases it may still be sufficient, but it is clearly substandard and casts a bad light on the overall image. There is no doubt, Joe Mapper will not find it sufficient or appealing. IMHO we should try to explain that we prefer fewer data but entered with more care.

Cheers, Martin

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

hbogner-2
It's better not to have them than to have them the wrong way, and that
is the state of active Croatian community regarding the mapping in the
country.
Some of us are surveyors and/or GIS "users" and like to uphold to at
least some criteria for accuracy and precision.
This kind of mapping is generating problems down the line as we got
access to countrywide official state administration aerial imagery, and
plan to create countrywide efforts to map all the buildings.
Creating new buildings is much more easy than fixing someones mess.

Regards, Hrvoje

On 08. 07. 2019. 23:04, John Whelan wrote:

> Different people have different standards.  Normally in OpenStreetMap we
> don't consider data consumers but they do exist.
>
> In Canada for example there are different levels of government and
> government agencies who would like to see buildings in Canada.  They are
> available in different formats from a number of sources in Open Data
> format with the correct licensing.  However combining them with other
> sources means it is more convenient for many to use OSM.
>
> We have had people complain that buildings have been mapped with too
> much detail.  I'm probably guilty of using the JOSM buildings_tool to
> simplify buildings and not include the bumps for garages when mapping in
> Canada.  Talking to the government agencies and most would be delighted
> with the level of detail and accuracy you've identified rather than have
> nothing.
>
> In Africa where I also map these would be considered to be more than
> acceptable compared to many buildings that are mapped there.
>
> If you zap them what's left and is it better to have nothing than
> building outline that is approximately correct?
>
> Cheerio John
>

> hbogner wrote on 2019-07-08 3:53 PM:
>> My comment was not nice because I snapped after seeing what he/she did.
>>
>> As a schooled surveyor that kind of neglect and false data is hurting
>> me and I have the right to be angry. Maybe to harsh language but that
>> data is false data.
>>
>> Only one building on this map is not the same as the others:
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3u6tow5qbc7jna/osm-Venko.png
>> They are copy/pasted all over the map.
>>
>> This is not the first complaint I got about him/her from Croatian
>> community.
>>
>> Croatian community does not like false data being entered just to fill
>> the map.
>>

>> On 08. 07. 2019. 21:36, Bryan Housel wrote:
>>> hbonger, your comment here is not very nice.
>>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/56552674
>>>
>>> Reviewing their edits on OSMCha, most of their edits don’t look too bad
>>> https://osmcha.mapbox.com/changesets/69561377?filters=%7B%22users%22%3A%5B%7B%22label%22%3A%22Venko%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22Venko%22%7D%5D%2C%22date__gte%22%3A%5B%7B%22label%22%3A%22%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22%22%7D%5D%7D
>>> <https://osmcha.mapbox.com/changesets/69561377?filters={"users":[{"label":"Venko","value":"Venko"}],"date__gte":[{"label":"","value":""}]}>
>>>

>>> Maybe you should try being nicer to them and they might care about
>>> the map more.  Comments like yours ripple outwards and affect the
>>> rest of the OSM project negatively.. Calling some’s edit “bullshit”
>>> is not going to get them to draw better buildings.
>>>
>>> Just saying - be nicer, thanks.
>>> Bryan

> Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

hbogner-2
Hi Bryan

I created additional comment on the changeset inviting that user to
contact OpenStreetMap Croatia community if he needs some assistance and
guidance. Is that better?

We are small community and we mostly know each other either in person or
over other means of communication on that list, but nobody knows that user.

Also he/she never replied to other users direct messages via OSM web,
offering help and asking to stop copy/paste buildings, or messing landuses.

Regards, Hrvoje Bogner

On 08. 07. 2019. 21:36, Bryan Housel wrote:

> hbonger, your comment here is not very nice.
>
> Reviewing their edits on OSMCha, most of their edits don’t look too bad
> https://osmcha.mapbox.com/changesets/69561377?filters=%7B%22users%22%3A%5B%7B%22label%22%3A%22Venko%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22Venko%22%7D%5D%2C%22date__gte%22%3A%5B%7B%22label%22%3A%22%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22%22%7D%5D%7D
> <https://osmcha.mapbox.com/changesets/69561377?filters={"users":[{"label":"Venko","value":"Venko"}],"date__gte":[{"label":"","value":""}]}>
>
> Maybe you should try being nicer to them and they might care about the
> map more.  Comments like yours ripple outwards and affect the rest of
> the OSM project negatively.. Calling some’s edit “bullshit” is not going
> to get them to draw better buildings.
>
> Just saying - be nicer, thanks.
> Bryan
>

>> On Jul 8, 2019, at 2:57 PM, hbogner <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Is there a way to delete buildings created by specific user?
>>
>> Some users already complained about
>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Venko to me for inaccurate mapping
>> and imaginary mapping. They wrote to him, but he didn't reply or stop.
>>
>> Here is an example on which I just stumbled:
>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/45.52874/15.48285&layers=N
>>
>> He copy/pasted one building all over the place.
>>
>> I tried to revert the changeset, but there are too many conflicts.
>>
>> Any suggestions how to fix this mess?
>>
>> regards, Hrvoje

Re: Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

Bryan Housel-2
Thanks, yes that is nicer.
It might not matter though. They seem to have stopped mapping a month ago.

Their last changeset was:
which looks like just some normal landuse cleanup stuff:

Where “Verdan V” commented:
  "Ti crtaš gluposti, ja ih u sekundi obrišem pa da vidimo tko će duže izdržati."

Which translates as:
  "You draw nonsense, I wipe them in seconds to see who's going to handle it any longer.”

Dunno how you feel about that, but.. I can’t blame them for quitting.

On Jul 9, 2019, at 3:53 PM, hbogner <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Mateusz Konieczny-3
In addition to a poor language -
complaints about specific edit
should be done in comments off that
changeset.

9 lip 2019, 23:50 od [hidden email]:
[...]

Vedran V has reported that user to OSM-HR community after getting no
reply from that user on direct OSM web messages. He started fixing
inaccurate mapping that user continued to map. In last 30 days he
reported that user for vandalism because of false landuse edits, and
other mess.

That is what Vedran V told us publicly on our Facebook group, on more
than one occasion.

I trust Vedran V more than Venko, because Vedran V and few of us went
together to Faculty of Geodesy and are educated in the field of GIS and
surveying, and because he communicates with the rest of community.

I would like to hear Venko side of the story if he ever replies.

Regards, Hrvoje