Waycheck: a problem spotter for osm data

Waycheck: a problem spotter for osm data

Nick Hocking
Thanks for that link - this will be extremely useful.

Using Gosmore I've noticed that some users have been going through the OSM data deleting nodes that they consider unnecessary.

Unfortunately a lot of these have been intersection nodes and as a result there have been a bunch of disconnected ways in areas that I've been mapping in.  I have been spending quite a bit of time reconnecting these but this tool will allow me to find the rest.