Web-devs: check your maps, Tiles@home does'nt exists anymore.

Yves
Just to say that a lot of websites showing a map are broken due to
openlayers looking for osmarenderer layer.
So, check yours!

Yves

Re: Web-devs: check your maps, Tiles@home does'nt exists anymore.

Toby Murray-2
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 1:46 PM, yvecai <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just to say that a lot of websites showing a map are broken due to
> openlayers looking for osmarenderer layer.
> So, check yours!

A good first place to start might be our own wiki...
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Idaho
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Arizona
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Arkansas
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/North_Dakota

And that's just a few specific states I looked up. Is there any way to
do a search for all of the wiki instances of the <slippymap> component
that reference the osmarender layer?

Toby

Re: Web-devs: check your maps, Tiles@home does'nt exists anymore.

Josh Doe

On Thursday, March 15, 2012, Toby Murray <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 1:46 PM, yvecai <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Just to say that a lot of websites showing a map are broken due to
>> openlayers looking for osmarenderer layer.
>> So, check yours!
>
> A good first place to start might be our own wiki...
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Idaho
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Arizona
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Arkansas
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/North_Dakota
>
> And that's just a few specific states I looked up. Is there any way to
> do a search for all of the wiki instances of the <slippymap> component
> that reference the osmarender layer?

Sysops can use the replace string extension, or anyone can use AutoWikiBrowser.
Josh