WebMapsLite: minimal json-objects for overlay

WebMapsLite: minimal json-objects for overlay

Manuel Meyer-5
Hey,

I'd like to transform my location-based data to a list of json-objects
to be displayed by using CM.Map.addOverlay(<Overlay> overlay) without
previous xml-generation.
How does it need to look like? What need to done to have different
markers for different overlays?

Thanks a lot, Manuel

Re: WebMapsLite: minimal json-objects for overlay

Vladimir Agafonkin
Hi Manuel,

For now you'll have to loop over your json objects creating every marker manually (an individual Marker is an overlay too).

However this will be easier to do in future releases - GeoJSON format support is certainly on our to-do list.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 4:01 PM, Manuel Meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey,

I'd like to transform my location-based data to a list of json-objects
to be displayed by using CM.Map.addOverlay(<Overlay> overlay) without
previous xml-generation.
How does it need to look like? What need to done to have different
markers for different overlays?

Thanks a lot, Manuel

Vladimir Agafonkin
Front-End Architect, CloudMade