Welcome to Dar - HOT Summit schedule

Tyler Radford
Dear all,
Very warm welcome to all participating in FOSS4G and the HOT Summit in Dar es Salaam this week!

Whether you're attending or not, here's our HOT-related schedule:

All main conference sessions will be recorded and available post-event.
We'll attempt some informal Facebook Live and of course live-tweeting during the event. Follow along with #HOTSummit and #FOSS4G2018 and on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/hotosm

Best
Tyler

Tyler Radford
Executive Director
@TylerSRadford

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

Re: Welcome to Dar - HOT Summit schedule

Victor Sunday
Hi Tyler,
Thanks,we look forward to connecting ,best of the summit.
Victor