Western TIGER Roads

Alan Bragg
​I've tried to fix TIGER roads near Show Low AZ
where my daughter has a cabin.

I could not reach her cabin in my high clearance van so I called it a highway=track.

The best roads appear smudgy black because they've been covered with volcanic ash.

Most of the roads are only drive-able up to the last building.

Many of these roads have signs with name and often a number. I'm told a number prefixed with a C is maintained by the county and those prefixed with a N are not.

Is there any other resource? Maybe some links to well tagged areas.

I'd appreciate someone letting me know how to improve my tagging.

Alan

Re: Western TIGER Roads

Wolfgang Zenker
* Alan Bragg <[hidden email]> [160603 21:30]:
> [..]
> Is there any other resource? Maybe some links to well tagged areas.

I have almost finished reviewing the part of Stillwater County, MT
south of the Yellowstone River (residential roads in Absarokee are not
finished yet, and also a little bit of Reed Point).

So far I think my tagging there is ok (but of course I might be wrong:
when I come across areas that I worked on 5 years ago I usually find
quite some things that I do differently today; probably five years
from now that will happen in areas that I worked on now).

Wolfgang