What is Un-zorro-tron?

Xan-3
Hi,

Recently I see in OSM Changes that there are changes marked as
Un-zorro-tron. There is a web page: http://lima.schaaltreinen.nl/remap/
but it does not explain what is this?

Can someone explain it?

Thanks in advance,
Xan.

Re: What is Un-zorro-tron?

Andre Engels
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Xan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Recently I see in OSM Changes that there are changes marked as
> Un-zorro-tron. There is a web page: http://lima.schaaltreinen.nl/remap/ but
> it does not explain what is this?

It is about roads with very sharp corners in them. Usually this means
that the points in the road are in the wrong order.

--
André Engels, [hidden email]

Re: What is Un-zorro-tron?

Andre Engels
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Andre Engels <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Xan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Recently I see in OSM Changes that there are changes marked as
>> Un-zorro-tron. There is a web page: http://lima.schaaltreinen.nl/remap/ but
>> it does not explain what is this?
>
> It is about roads with very sharp corners in them. Usually this means
> that the points in the road are in the wrong order.
>

> --
> André Engels, [hidden email]

Don't believe me. I'm a moron.

--
André Engels, [hidden email]

Re: What is Un-zorro-tron?

Richard Weait
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 5:05 PM, Andre Engels <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Andre Engels <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Xan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Recently I see in OSM Changes that there are changes marked as
>>> Un-zorro-tron. There is a web page: http://lima.schaaltreinen.nl/remap/ but
>>> it does not explain what is this?
>>
>> It is about roads with very sharp corners in them. Usually this means
>> that the points in the road are in the wrong order.
[ ... ]
> Don't believe me. I'm a moron.

I think that your description is correct?  Looking at the link, it
suggests that the un-zorro-tron has completed and that the detected
errors have all been fixed / checked.  That's pretty cool.  :-)

Re: What is Un-zorro-tron?

John F. Eldredge
Andre Engels <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Xan <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Recently I see in OSM Changes that there are changes marked as
> > Un-zorro-tron. There is a web page:
> http://lima.schaaltreinen.nl/remap/ but
> > it does not explain what is this?
>
> It is about roads with very sharp corners in them. Usually this means
> that the points in the road are in the wrong order.
>

> --
> André Engels, [hidden email]

The name is an allusion to a fictional hero, Zorro, who would leave Z-shaped marks behind.

--
John F. Eldredge --  [hidden email]

Re: What is Un-zorro-tron?

Xan-3
Al 19/10/12 22:48, En/na Andre Engels ha escrit:
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Xan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Recently I see in OSM Changes that there are changes marked as
>> Un-zorro-tron. There is a web page: http://lima.schaaltreinen.nl/remap/ but
>> it does not explain what is this?
> It is about roads with very sharp corners in them. Usually this means
> that the points in the road are in the wrong order.

Thank you, all of you,
Xan.