When is a nature reserve a nature reserve?

When is a nature reserve a nature reserve?

Steven Hirschorn
Does anyone have an opinion on the issue raised in these notes?
Someone from a nature conservation campaign has renamed a plot of land
calling it a "Nature Reserve" when it doesn't have a formal
designation yet.

It was previously labelled "Warren Farm Meadow". I'm tempted to rename
it "Warren Farm" as that part of the name is commonly in use. I'm not
sure what to do about the other tags too though?

https://www.openstreetmap.org/note/2498777#map=16/51.5000/-0.3401&layers=N
https://www.openstreetmap.org/note/2499002

Re: When is a nature reserve a nature reserve?

Nick
It is clearly just a name and the tags do not suggest that it is
designated (tag does not include 'protection_title' or
'designation=local_nature_reserve') . Perhaps as a starting point, the
tags could include something like 'landuse=meadow'?