Where to update ID editor "templates" ?

Thilo Haug OSM

Hi all,

searched the wiki for half an hour but couldn't find
how these templates work or how I could edit them :
https://i.postimg.cc/L4LTvySh/harley1.png

The brand according to wikipedia and wikidata is correct,
but the OSM brand= -tag got a typo (missing hyphen)
https://i.postimg.cc/zGXFz8gR/harley2.png

Thanks in advance,
cheers,
Thilo

Betreff: [OpenStreetMap] Re: brand=Harley-Davidson
Datum: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 18:48:38 +0000
Von: maro21 [hidden email]
An: [hidden email]

OpenStreetMap OpenStreetMap

Hallo ti-lo,

maro21 hat dir eine Nachricht über OpenStreetMap mit dem Betreff Re: brand=Harley-Davidson gesendet:

maro21

On 2019-01-04 17:02:38 UTC ti-lo wrote:

That's strange, couldn't find anything related and doesn't happen with mine. https://i.postimg.cc/t4CLmPSL/ID-Harley.png https://i.postimg.cc/tg8wTcqj/ID-Harley-2.png Could you send me a screenshot how it looks like ?

It happens when you're choosing a type of object: https://i.postimg.cc/L4LTvySh/harley1.png https://i.postimg.cc/zGXFz8gR/harley2.png Or when you have shop=motorcycle and typing "Harley..." in the field "name" (not brand).

So try to report it or correct it if you know where, becasue some of these misspellings could be from this. Do you know where to correct these partially filled POIs?

Du kannst auch die Nachricht unter https://www.openstreetmap.org/messages/752515
lesen und unter https://www.openstreetmap.org/messages/752515/reply antworten

OpenStreetMap

Re: Where to update ID editor "templates" ?

Imre Samu

https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index

Thilo Haug <[hidden email]> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. jan. 4., P, 22:43):

Hi all,

searched the wiki for half an hour but couldn't find
how these templates work or how I could edit them :
https://i.postimg.cc/L4LTvySh/harley1.png

The brand according to wikipedia and wikidata is correct,
but the OSM brand= -tag got a typo (missing hyphen)
https://i.postimg.cc/zGXFz8gR/harley2.png

Thanks in advance,
cheers,
Thilo

Re: Where to update ID editor "templates" ?

Graeme Fitzpatrick

On Sat, 5 Jan 2019 at 08:03, Imre Samu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Where to update ID editor "templates"

https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index

Yep, that's the spot - I asked this question last week https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2018-December/041666.html

As Bryan said, "So just open an issue or pull request there if you know of anything to be added!"

Thanks

Graeme

logo.png (3K) Download Attachment
avatar.png (426 bytes) Download Attachment