WhoDidIt Feeds

sdoerr
None of my WhoDidIt RSS feeds seem to have updated since 18/01/2019. The
main one is
http://simon04.dev.openstreetmap.org/whodidit/scripts/rss.php?bbox=0.184967,51.325448,0.618584,51.453992

Has this service been discontinued or is there a known problem?

--

Steve

---

Re: WhoDidIt Feeds

Jmapb
On 2/9/2019 7:39 AM, Steve Doerr wrote:

> None of my WhoDidIt RSS feeds seem to have updated since 18/01/2019.
> The main one is
> http://simon04.dev.openstreetmap.org/whodidit/scripts/rss.php?bbox=0.184967,51.325448,0.618584,51.453992
>
> Has this service been discontinued or is there a known problem?

I also have a feed that's still live but has no new posts since Jan
17th. Saw some complaints in one of the German forums but no one has any
insight. I would consider the WhoDidIt service temporarily (hopefully
temporarily) out of commission.

As a serviceable substitute, OSMCha can generate an RSS feed for any
saved filter set. It can be set up to report all changes in a given
area, though it seems to generate a lot more false positives than
WhoDidIt. (And it doesn't give all the handy clickable links right in
the message like WhoDidIt does.)

Re: WhoDidIt Feeds

sdoerr
On 09/02/2019 12:39, Steve Doerr wrote:
> None of my WhoDidIt RSS feeds seem to have updated since 18/01/2019.
> The main one is
> http://simon04.dev.openstreetmap.org/whodidit/scripts/rss.php?bbox=0.184967,51.325448,0.618584,51.453992

Feeds have now resumed.

--

Steve

---

Re: WhoDidIt Feeds

Jmapb
On 2/12/2019 6:52 PM, Steve Doerr wrote:

> Feeds have now resumed.

Looks like they're slowly catching up... up to Feb 1st now. J