Working for Mapquest as of today

Emilie Laffray-2
Hello,

I am pleased to announce that I started working at MapQuest today. I want to let the OSM community know how excited I am about this new opportunity. I will continue in my capacity as an elected member of the OSMF board, and as Treasurer. I will be the technical product manager for the main site search team.
I will be sure to update my biography on the foundation web site in the next few days.  You know how busy it is when you start a new job!

Emily Laffray

Re: Working for Mapquest as of today

Richard Weait
On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Emilie Laffray <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am pleased to announce that I started working at MapQuest today.

Congratulations, Emilie!

So you'll be working on search for the commercial site, not on the
Open Team.  Looks like MapQuest better look out.  I think
OpenStreetMap is taking them over.  ;-)

Re: Working for Mapquest as of today

Mike  Dupont
Congrats! good luck!
mike

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 11:57 PM, Emilie Laffray
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am pleased to announce that I started working at MapQuest today. I want to
> let the OSM community know how excited I am about this new opportunity. I
> will continue in my capacity as an elected member of the OSMF board, and as
> Treasurer. I will be the technical product manager for the main site search
> team.
> I will be sure to update my biography on the foundation web site in the next
> few days.  You know how busy it is when you start a new job!
>
> Emily Laffray

James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania
flossk.org flossal.org

Re: Working for Mapquest as of today

Katie Filbert
On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Emilie Laffray <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I am pleased to announce that I started working at MapQuest today. I want to let the OSM community know how excited I am about this new opportunity. I will continue in my capacity as an elected member of the OSMF board, and as Treasurer. I will be the technical product manager for the main site search team.
I will be sure to update my biography on the foundation web site in the next few days.  You know how busy it is when you start a new job!

Yay!!!  Congratulations!

-Katie

Emily Laffray

Katie Filbert
[hidden email]
@filbertkm

Re: Working for Mapquest as of today

Randy Meech

Welcome! And not a moment too soon!

-Randy

On Dec 6, 2010 5:59 PM, "Emilie Laffray" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am pleased to announce that I started working at MapQuest today. I want to
> let the OSM community know how excited I am about this new opportunity. I
> will continue in my capacity as an elected member of the OSMF board, and as
> Treasurer. I will be the technical product manager for the main site search
> team.
> I will be sure to update my biography on the foundation web site in the next
> few days. You know how busy it is when you start a new job!
>
> Emily Laffray

Re: Working for Mapquest as of today

Simone Cortesi
Congratulations, and good luck in your new journey...

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 00:28, Randy Meech <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome! And not a moment too soon!
>
> -Randy
>
> On Dec 6, 2010 5:59 PM, "Emilie Laffray" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am pleased to announce that I started working at MapQuest today. I want
>> let the OSM community know how excited I am about this new opportunity. I
>> will continue in my capacity as an elected member of the OSMF board, and
>> as
>> Treasurer. I will be the technical product manager for the main site
>> search
>> team.
>> I will be sure to update my biography on the foundation web site in the
>> next
>> few days. You know how busy it is when you start a new job!
>>
>> Emily Laffray

-S