Writing new PostGIS data using uDIG

gotetteh
I am using uDIG 1.3, which happens to be the newest version. I will like to find out the possibilities of writing new PostGIS data using uDIG. Please help me out on this because my searches on Google have proved futile. Thanks in advance.

Re: Writing new PostGIS data using uDIG

Andrea Antonello
> I am using uDIG 1.3, which happens to be the newest version. I will like to
> find out the possibilities of writing new PostGIS data using uDIG. Please
> help me out on this because my searches on Google have proved futile. Thanks
> in advance.

Hi, did you try to simply add features to your postgis layer? I think
it should work to edit that layer the same way as if it was a
shapefile.

Ciao,
Andrea