Yahoo high detailled zone

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Yahoo high detailled zone

Thomas Walraet
Hello

Did someone know if a list of places with high resolution Y! imagery is
available somewhere ?


For France I started using it for Paris. I saw that HR images are
available for Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux. Not available for Rennes,
Lille... There must be a list somewhere.

_______________________________________________
talk mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/talk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Yahoo high detailled zone

Grant Slater
Thomas Walraet wrote:
> Did someone know if a list of places with high resolution Y! imagery is
> available somewhere ?
>
>  

The OSM wiki has a page here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Yahoo%21_Aerial_Imagery

Grant


_______________________________________________
talk mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/talk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Yahoo high detailled zone

Tom Hughes-3
In reply to this post by Thomas Walraet
In message <[hidden email]>
        Thomas Walraet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Did someone know if a list of places with high resolution Y! imagery is
> available somewhere ?

Only the one we've been building ourselves as far as I know - Yahoo
don't seem to have one.

> For France I started using it for Paris. I saw that HR images are
> available for Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux. Not available for Rennes,
> Lille... There must be a list somewhere.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Yahoo%21_Aerial_Imagery

Note that Bordeaux is not listed, so you might want to add it ;-)

Tom

--
Tom Hughes ([hidden email])
http://www.compton.nu/

_______________________________________________
talk mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/talk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Yahoo high detailled zone

Ben Ward-3
In reply to this post by Grant Slater
On 12/21/06, Grant Slater <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The OSM wiki has a page here:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Yahoo%21_Aerial_Imagery
>

Apparently this page still says you can't edit with aerial imagery
using the applet, which I was doing last night.

I tried to edit, but I can't log in and don't have the time to
investigate.  Anyone else fancy updating this?

Ben
--
[hidden email] | http://crouchingbadger.com

_______________________________________________
talk mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/talk