admin, please remove this user from the list

admin, please remove this user from the list

dieterdreist
It's been some weeks now that I get this kind of reply for every message that I write to tagging. Can an admin please remove the address [hidden email] from the list recipients? Thank you.

haystack-mail-home-inbound-postfix-0.localdomain rejected your message to the following email addresses:

[hidden email]

The address you sent your message to wasn't found at the destination domain. It might be misspelled or it might not exist. Try to fix the problem by doing one or more of the following:
  1. Send the message again, but before you do, delete and retype the address. If your email program automatically suggests an address to use, don't select it.
  2. Clear the recipient AutoComplete cache in your email program by following the steps in this article: Status code 5.1.1. Then resend the message, but before you do, be sure to delete and retype the address.
  3. Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) to confirm you're using the right address. Ask them if they've set up an email forwarding rule that could be forwarding your message to an incorrect address.

haystack-mail-home-inbound-postfix-0.localdomain gave this error:
<[hidden email]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown

Re: admin, please remove this user from the list

Matthew Woehlke
On 23/09/2020 04.52, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> It's been some weeks now that I get this kind of reply for every message
> that I write to tagging. Can an admin please remove the address
> [hidden email] from the list recipients? Thank you.

Same here; I sent a message to tagging-owner@OSM some while back, but
apparently that had no effect. I wonder if anyone even monitors that
address?

--
Matthew