broken mail

Jonas Svensson
I have not received anything from this list since yesterday noon. Is the
list down or is the problem on my side? If anyone see this, please reply
off list.

/Jonas

Re: broken mail

Barnett, Phillip
Hi, I got no mail from Tuesday 14:50 till today, Thursday 11:17, since
when there have been 14, all but one of them between 13:08 and 13:14.

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E [hidden email]
WWW.ITN.CO.UK

I have not received anything from this list since yesterday noon. Is the
list down or is the problem on my side? If anyone see this, please reply
off list.

/Jonas

Please Note:

or entity to which they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify [hidden email]

Thank You.

Re: broken mail

Jonas Svensson
Seems to be flowing again. Thanks.
/Jonas

--
     Jonas          |[hidden email]|   [hidden email]   |
   Svensson         |                     |  <http://travel.to/space>  |

Btw, Knowledge keeps no better than fish.