client break

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

client break

didier2020@free.fr
high,

if somebody know user maxbe (id 1005), he as 2 clients but they never
render tiles

http://server.tah.openstreetmap.org/User/show/byid/1005/

bests regards

didier


_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: client break

Max Berger
Am Montag, den 19.09.2011, 19:51 +0200 schrieb [hidden email]:
> high,
>
> if somebody know user maxbe (id 1005),

That's me. Thanks for the notice, I just forgot, that I have two clients
running. I will try to fix it tomorrow, or switch them off...


Seems my servers have troubles to reach any download server:

> ./tilesGen.pl  once
> - Using working directory ....
> ....
> Tileset (12,2201,1343) around 52.51,13.49 complexity
> Trying smaller slices for map data from ROMA          
> Trying smaller slices for map data from API                        
> Trying smaller slices for map data from XAPI                      
> All servers tried for data download                                
> Putting job (12,2201,1343) back due to
>   'Download of data failed from ROMA,API,XAPI'

The problems started in July:
http://shony.de/osm/tiles_at_home/users/maxbe.html

Seems to be a common problem, the graphs of the other users (I had a
look at "KIT-Cloud-Group", "PA94" and "Estartu") are looking similar...

Best regards,
               Max




_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: client break

shony

Hi,

just invertigated the databases which are the bases for the user graphs. There
is a glitch in it which hinders generating the graphs. Right now im debuging
the live running system because in the testruns is no error visible.
Hopefully in 2 or 3 days I caugth the gremmlin.

@maxbe

Sorry for any missleading information the graphs produced.



On Monday 19 September 2011 20:35:22 Max Berger wrote:
> The problems started in July:
> http://shony.de/osm/tiles_at_home/users/maxbe.html
>
> Seems to be a common problem, the graphs of the other users (I had a
> look at "KIT-Cloud-Group", "PA94" and "Estartu") are looking similar...



_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: client break

Andre Hinrichs
In reply to this post by Max Berger
Hi Max,

one part of the problem is, that your clients do not load data from
TRAPI. This should be the prefered download server because only this
server can complete multipolygons.
Maybe your clients can not update themselves as they should when a new
client version is available? The download servers should be defined in
general.conf and in tilesAtHome.conf the APIServers should contain
TRAPI. In fact my clients ONLY load from TRAPI, because I do not want to
bother other servers with this and rendering of complex multipolygons
ONLY work properly if the data is loaded completely.


Regards
Andre

Am Montag, den 19.09.2011, 20:35 +0200 schrieb Max Berger:

> Am Montag, den 19.09.2011, 19:51 +0200 schrieb [hidden email]:
> > high,
> >
> > if somebody know user maxbe (id 1005),
>
> That's me. Thanks for the notice, I just forgot, that I have two clients
> running. I will try to fix it tomorrow, or switch them off...
>
>
> Seems my servers have troubles to reach any download server:
>
> > ./tilesGen.pl  once
> > - Using working directory ....
> > ....
> > Tileset (12,2201,1343) around 52.51,13.49 complexity
> > Trying smaller slices for map data from ROMA          
> > Trying smaller slices for map data from API                        
> > Trying smaller slices for map data from XAPI                      
> > All servers tried for data download                                
> > Putting job (12,2201,1343) back due to
> >   'Download of data failed from ROMA,API,XAPI'
>
> The problems started in July:
> http://shony.de/osm/tiles_at_home/users/maxbe.html
>
> Seems to be a common problem, the graphs of the other users (I had a
> look at "KIT-Cloud-Group", "PA94" and "Estartu") are looking similar...
>
> Best regards,
>                Max
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Tilesathome mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome



_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: client break

Max Berger
Am Montag, den 19.09.2011, 22:45 +0200 schrieb Andre Hinrichs:
> Hi Max,
>
> one part of the problem is, that your clients do not load data from
> TRAPI. This should be the prefered download server because only this
> server can complete multipolygons.
> Maybe your clients can not update themselves as they should when a new
> client version is available? The download servers should be defined in
> general.conf and in tilesAtHome.conf the APIServers should contain
> TRAPI...

Updating the client did work, but I had an old version of
tilesAtHome.conf without TRAPI (don't know why, will have look...)

I fixed it with the entries from the latest tilesAtHome.conf.linux.

Thanks to all!

Max







_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome