developers intrduction manual

Andrea Antonello
For your interest:

Thanks to the new wiki and thanks to the greate work of Mauricio
Zambrana and Daniele Andreis, a first draft guide is available for new
developers that want to join JGrass development from scratch.
It explains how to prepare the complete development environment for
JGrass, passing through the setup of eclipse and also udig.

Have a look here:
http://jgrass.wiki.dev.fsc.bz.it/jgrass/Setup_Development_Environment

We are bringing it to the wiki because documentations like those tend
to get obsolete very quickly. We want to avoid that with your help.
Please refer problems or brocken links or not working parts. We will
try to fix them at runtime.

The whole page can be exported at any time to pdf, which is also the
reason we kept the manual in one single page (all the links are kept
also in the pdf).

Enjoy,
Andrea