don't route through highway=construction

don't route through highway=construction – Hi, A while ago a user reported that they were being routed through a closed highway. The highway in question was marked as highway=constructi...
Hi Ben, quite difficult. My understanding is that a road should have something like access=no if the construction work means that the road is...
Hi Gerd, According to the OSM wiki, highway=construction means that the road is closed. construction=minor with the other highway tags unchang...
I agree that 'highway=construction' should be omitted from routing. That to me indicates "they are building a road but it is not usable&qu...
On 10/13/15 10:34 AM, Greg Troxel wrote: > I agree that 'highway=construction' should be omitted from routing. > That to me indicates &quo...
Richard Welty <rwelty@...> writes: > On 10/13/15 10:34 AM, Greg Troxel wrote: >> I agree that 'highway=construction' should b...
Hi all, okay, seems I got that tag wrong and so I agree that we should not route through these roads. The question is how to achieve that b...
Gerd Petermann <gpetermann_muenchen@...> writes: > The clause setaccess=no will not work if the way has a tag like vehicle=yes or fo...
I would personally assign highway=construction a non routable type, ie 0x10100 This works for me
Thanks for the suggestion Nick. I may end up doing this all thought I'm trying to keep my style as close to the mkgmap default as possible so tha...