editing problem

Fred Felter
The changes came out well using Potlach 2 except for the layer 100m/500ft in which various streets are out of position and others are missing irregular portions. It appears that there are remnants of the pre-edited map mixed with my changes.

Is this a server problem or something I did wrong? Thanks for the advice.
Fred

Re: editing problem

Michael K
I think what you are talking about is just the server being slow in loading tiles. It looked fine to me when I checked the tiles you edited. What kind of connection do you have (speed)?

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 1:11 AM, Fred Felter <[hidden email]> wrote:
The changes came out well using Potlach 2 except for the layer 100m/500ft in which various streets are out of position and others are missing irregular portions. It appears that there are remnants of the pre-edited map mixed with my changes.

Is this a server problem or something I did wrong? Thanks for the advice.
Fred

Michael
sageinventor.deviantart.com

Re: editing problem

Nev Wedding
Generally changes appear quite quickly but there may be a delay….