error on the news-page

frank mohr
i just noticed an error on the news page
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/news/)

in the news about "OpenGeoData talk", the link to the slides-pdf has no
"href=", but a "ref=" in the html source

frank

Re: error on the news-page

Petter Reinholdtsen

[Frank Mohr]
> i just noticed an error on the news page
> (http://www.openstreetmap.org/news/)

Is this page in svn?  I had a look, but failed to find it.  I hope to
be able to update the web page, but have no idea how to do it.

Re: error on the news-page

stevec-4
* @ 24/07/05 07:59:40 AM [hidden email] wrote:
> i just noticed an error on the news page
> (http://www.openstreetmap.org/news/)
>
> in the news about "OpenGeoData talk", the link to the slides-pdf has no
> "href=", but a "ref=" in the html source

fixed

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.fractalus.com/steve/

Re: Re: error on the news-page

stevec-4
* @ 24/07/05 11:17:05 AM [hidden email] wrote:

> [Frank Mohr]
> > i just noticed an error on the news page
> > (http://www.openstreetmap.org/news/)
>
> Is this page in svn?  I had a look, but failed to find it.  I hope to
> be able to update the web page, but have no idea how to do it.

Its a copy of wordpress running on /news/... would you like an account?

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.fractalus.com/steve/

Re: error on the news-page

Petter Reinholdtsen

[Steve Coast]
> Its a copy of wordpress running on /news/... would you like an account?

Well, why not.  :)

Is it different from the other accounts I already got with OSM?  Do we
really need that many user databases?  We got the OSM users, the
source repository users and now the wordpress users.  Why not only
have one user database?