extended polygon with zero subfile not rendered

extended polygon with zero subfile not rendered

n Willink
Hi all

After some testing and checking the RGN it seems that

landuse=village_green [0x135 resolution 18]

does not get parsed

whereas

landuse=village_green [0x13501 resolution 18]

ie 135 with any subfile 01 - 1f

or

landuse=village_green [0x134  resolution 18]

does!

I wonder how many extended polygons with subfile=0 are similarly ignored and why?

Anybody with similar experiences?

Re: extended polygon with zero subfile not rendered

n Willink
I mean ofcourse subtype

Re: extended polygon with zero subfile not rendered

Marko Mäkelä
On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 09:04:44AM -0800, n Willink wrote:

>Hi all
>
>After some testing and checking the RGN it seems that
>
>landuse=village_green [0x*135* resolution 18]
>
>does not get parsed
>
>whereas
>
>landuse=village_green [0x*13501* resolution 18]
>
>ie 135 with any subfile 01 - 1f
>
>or
>
>landuse=village_green [0x*134 * resolution 18]
>
>does!
>
>I wonder how many extended polygons with subfile=0 are similarly ignored and
>why?
>
>Anybody with similar experiences?

Stupid question (not knowing the subtypes): should you write 0x13500
instead of 0x135?

        Marko

Re: extended polygon with zero subfile not rendered

n Willink
Funny you should mention that:

I did try 13500 but it still didn't work.

I realise 100 can't have a draworder in a TYP file but there is no reason why 135 should acquire special status.