grass data import

Edmondo Elisei
Hi All,
I'm not able to import GRASS data into JGRASS for WIndows (win XP).
I made a new grass project  (with grass 6.3 for win) and a txt file named zxcv.jgrass into location project.

After importing .jgrass file  into  jgrass catalog ( drag&drop) I can see the location under "map decoration" but GRASS MAP there aren't.

I tried again but JGRASS answered "Impossibile riconoscere il servizio..." (in Italian ... I think translation should be "Impossible recognize service ..." )

Someone can help me?

thanks

Edmondo

Re: grass data import

Silvia Franceschi-2
Hi Edmondo,
1. what version of JGrass are you using? In my
opinion the last stable
JGrass3.0 is the best, with some usability bugs solved
2. when you import a GRASS native location JGrass
should ask you some
information about the location projection. Does it
happens? if not there
should be something not compatible in the native
location
3. do you use the PERMANENT as working mapset?

Let me know something more and if you can send or
link a screenshot with
the problem (location in mapgraphics...)

Ciao
Silvia