Quantcast

h.seol - quantities at the end of Strahler branches

h.seol - quantities at the end of Strahler branches

alexseo
Hello to all list users.

I have some difficulty in using h.seol command.

For example with this command line:
 jgrass h.seol --mode 0 --igrass-flow "mdrain" --igrass-quantity "tca" --igrass-net "net500" --ograss-seol "seol_tca" --oshapefile-seol "D:\database\"

where
- mdrain: drain directions obtained with markoutlet
- tca: contributing areas
- net500: stream network obtained with extract network

I obtain a map containing only tca values at the downstream points of each branch of the network (in all bifurcations)

But what I need are tca values only at the end of the strahler branches (determined with h.strahler).

the command line I use is
 jgrass h.seol --mode 0 --igrass-flow "mdrain" --igrass-quantity "tca" --igrass-net "net-strahler" --ograss-seol "seol_tca" --oshapefile-seol "D:\database\"

but I obtain a map with no values only

Reading Horton Machine user manual I understand that is possible to obtain quantities only at the end of the Strahler branches. In what I’m missing?

Thank you

Re: h.seol - quantities at the end of Strahler branches

stive951
The console show me in the left corner "rendering:null"
I try to change the properties of the legend (i set the projection to the right coordinates) but the situatio is allways the same..

Waht can i do to add a legend to my maps??
eleatherjackets [url=http://www.eleatherjackets.co.uk]eleatherjackets.co.uk[/url]
000-281 [url=http://www.test-king.com/exams/000-281.htm]000-281[/url]

Re: h.seol - quantities at the end of Strahler branches

wew111
game poker too mostly best thanks