heavy refactoring starting now

Andrea Antonello
For all those that are working on the jgrass4udig11 branch, please
hold on your breath for a moment.

I have refactored the plugins to merge together all the external
librarie. I am going to now commit changes and remove no longer needed
plugins.

I'll let you know when I have finished.

Regards,
Andrea

Re: heavy refactoring starting now

Andrea Antonello
We have now finished and tested the refactoring.

Everything should be fine and safe now.
For you information:
Scripting languages are in eu.hydrologis.jgrass.libs.scripting
and all the external libraries are in eu.hydrologis.jgrass.libs.external.

Andrea