hello everybody

Ivano Malavolta
Hi guys, I am Ivano Malavolta and I am guiding a team of developers working
on a specific application based on uDig.
The main task of such an application is to allow Italian forest rangers to manage and keep track of
forest fires.

Basically this mail is just to introduce myself :) and to ask for the SVN access (if possible)

If you guys are already working on a uDig extension close to what we are developing,
please let me know so that we may exchange ideas and have interesting discussions.

Best,
Ivano

Re: hello everybody

jcamara
Hi, Ivano,

you could get SVN access at:

http://svn.refractions.net/udig/udig/

Cheers

Ivano Malavolta escribió:

> Hi guys, I am Ivano Malavolta and I am guiding a team of developers
> working
> on a specific application based on uDig.
> The main task of such an application is to allow Italian forest
> rangers to manage and keep track of
> forest fires.
>
> Basically this mail is just to introduce myself :) and to ask for the
> SVN access (if possible)
>
> If you guys are already working on a uDig extension close to what we
> are developing,
> please let me know so that we may exchange ideas and have interesting
> discussions.
>
> Best,
> Ivano

Javier Cámara Pérez
Área de Ejecución de Proyectos SIG
Subdirección de Sistemas de Información
E.P. Desarrollo Agrario y Pesquero
Oficina Provincial de Córdoba
Avda. Menéndez Pidal s/n
14004 - Córdoba
Telf: 50.59.12 / 957.00.59.12 | Skype: jcamaradap

Re: hello everybody

Jody Garnett-2
jcamara already indicated that svn access is open.

For read-write access there are a couple of approaches:
- if you want to work on your own community module; you just need to ask. And then you can create a new plugin in the community section under your name. If you have a plugin ready we can package it up for the update site; or you may wish to have it reviewed for inclusion in the project itself.
- if you want to work on the project directly we ask that you submit a few patches for review and understand the developers guide; and then another committer (who reviewed your patches) will nominate you.

It is wise to have one committer as part of your development team.

Jody