how one may detect notes closed by people who made less than 10 edits on this account?

how one may detect notes closed by people who made less than 10 edits on this account?

Mateusz Konieczny-2
 Is there some existing tool to query note activity (especially
 closing) by user with low edit count?

I noticed a vandal creating multiple accounts*, all with 0 edits
and closing random valid notes (or at least closing without
explanation notes that seemed to not be clearly invalid).

I undid it in cases of two accounts that closed also my notes but I
expect problem to be more widespread.

*maybe accounts that I encountered were unrelated but given very close
timing, similar area and that this is highly unusual activity I suspect
a single person.

Re: how one may detect notes closed by people who made less than 10 edits on this account?

Michał Brzozowski
I, being a lazy person, took ChangesetMD and modified it to import OSM notes into a pgsql  database. I called it, well, NoteMD ;-) [1]
Other than that, I hacked ChangesetMD [2] to add some small "epsilon" to changeset bboxes if they're zero height/width so that PostGIS doesn't complain about invalid geometries.
One can easily import each of these into a single DB and make mashups of these two datasets.

[2] https://github.com/RicoElectrico/ChangesetMD

Michał