how to access to "FeatureTableControl" of "TableView"

how to access to "FeatureTableControl" of "TableView"

alcesgabbo
hello everybody,

i'm a beginner of UDIG and I've this problem:

I'm developing a plugin for udig. This plugin should access to the features inside the table "TableView". (for example a function takes in input a list of features and  it plots a chart as output)

I would like to know how can i get the list of the feature contained in the ViewPart: "net.refractions.udig.tool.select.TableView";

inside this class there is "FeatureTableControl table;" containing "FeatureCollection features;", but i can't access to this class.

the only useful method to access to the features is getSelection(), but it returns only the selected feature .

Thanks